Saturday, February 09, 2013

I Don't know Her, But I Love Her: Diane Keaton


I love her look, her fashion sense, her movies, her writing, her photography, her relationship/friendship with Woody Allen, and her philosophy of life.


"I don't think that because I'm not married it's made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage."


"I'm a hoarder. For me, documentation has always been key, and I've kept everything from my past."


"I've done all kinds of things I said I wouldn't do and, of course, now I'm glad. Thrilled."


"I don't carry little purses. I carry big duffels, always."



"I want to tell women: Don't give up on yourself. 
So you make a mistake here and there, you do too much or you do too little. 
Just have fun, smile, and keep putting on lipstick."


"I find the same thing sexy in a man now as I always have: humor. 
I love it when they are funny. It`s to die for."


"I'm absolutely intrigued by life, and I really want to hold onto it."


"A sense of freedom is something that, happily, comes with age and life experiences."


All images from my pinterest board - all quotes by Diane Keaton.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just adore her! Did you read her autobiography? I was pleasantly surprised at her honesty, rawness, and sensitivity - it never ever felt like a celebrity vanity project.

    That said, I have to confess I'm not an Annie Hall fan. Diane, I love. Woody? Not as much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just aboutto decide if to buy her printed autobioraphy or audio version. She is absolutely adorable! Thank you for this post!Gabi

    ReplyDelete