Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Guide: Gifts for Her

I'm way behind on my Christmas shopping! But at least, I finally have an idea of what I could buy or would like to buy. For my mother, sister, and girlfriends I have my eye on the following.....

My sister's computer is officially dead, so I think we have to join forces and give her a new one.


 
Grey cashmere cardigan with black star elbow patches

One of my best movie experiences this year, Springsteen & I 

I keep giving these ballerina slippers to everyone

Ceramic bowls, the so-called bonbonnières by Danish ceramic artist Julie Bonde

The third Before-film, Before Midnight

Chanel's nail polishes are always a hit

 
Helena Rohner's tea egg for Georg Jensen
 
If you have any ideas for the women in your life, I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your choices Carina..those ballerina slippers are to die for. I must check everything out! Wishing you a wonderful holiday Carina...

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete